Executive Manager Corporate Services
The Executive Manager Corporate Services is responsible for the following duties:
- Planning, organising, co-ordinating, delegating and control of all the activities of the Corporate Services. Department which include Council Committees (Secretariat).
- Records, archives, reception, duplicating, printing and PABX services.
- Human Resources service including Councillor and staff training and development.
- Information Technology services.
- Ensure efficient and effective committee system.
- Management and maintenance of Council administration.
- Compile, manage and monitor the departmental budget.
- Manage and develop policies, systems of the day to day operating procedures of the department.
- Represent Council at conferences or seminars as directed by the Municipal Manager