CALL CANTRE OPERATOR X1 POST EXTERNAL (ERRATUM)
- SALARY : Post Level B3: (R205 496.00 TO R240 536.00) per annum
FRINGE BENEFITS : Include inter alia, 13th cheque, pension fund, medical aid
scheme and housing allowances).
REQUIREMENTS: REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent must have a Matric/ Grade 12, Diploma in Management Assistant, Office Management and Technology or equivalent qualification related in the field. Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the field. Computer literacy, fluency in isiZulu and English and a driver’s license are some of the requirements.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls, interviewing clients and verifying information.
- Determining eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions and providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problem
- Answering customer queries
- Receiving orders
- Handle general questions and complaints
- Recording reports of technical faults
- Basic administrative duties during periods of low call volume
Knowledge and Skills
- Team player
- Good communication
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skill
- Data entry skill
- Attention to detail
- Customer services
- Listening skill
Written applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications, driver’s licence and identity document must be forwarded to:
THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
MR LH MTHEMBU
UMZINYATHI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
P O BOX 1965
The closing date for applications will be Friday 16 APRIL 2021 AT 15H00.
Umzinyathi District Municipality is an equal opportunity and encourages applications from women and people living with disabilities and effectively implement affirmative active and employment equity plan
If not contacted within 60 days from the closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful.
No faxed or emailed application will be accepted.
MR LH MTHEMBU