GENERAL ASSISTANT (X4 POSTS) EXTERNAL
- SALARY : Post Level A3: (R111 014.37 TO R129 129.63) per annum
FRINGE BENEFITS : Include inter alia, 13th cheque, pension fund, medical aid
scheme and housing allowances).
REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent must have a Grade 8, must be able to take and flow instructions and able to speak English and Isizulu.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Cleaning the offices daily including dusting, vacuum and polishing.
- Cleaning toilets.
- Cleaning ablution facilities.
- Washing utensils/ tea cups.
- Applying detergents to remove dirt and rising, wiping and setting items into cupboards.
- Cleaning of all refuse bins in offices.
- Making tea and coffee for councillors, members of the staff and visitors at all times.
- Making tea and coffee for councillors and heads of departments visiting the offices and serve them.
- Making tea for visitors to the municipal manager and heads of departments at their request.
- Making tea all for all people attending meetings at request.
- Filling of water, watering plants replenishing of perishables when needed.
Written applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and identity document must be forwarded to:
THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
MR LH MTHEMBU
P O BOX 1965
The closing date for applications will be 16 April 2021 AT 15H00
If not contacted within 60 days from the closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful.
MR LH MTHEMBU